Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Christmas Stocking Card

Hi all,

I am sharing a Christmas card with you all today. Christmas will be here before we know it, right? So to get a little jump on my Christmas cards I created for this weeks challenge at International Art & Soul our theme is Add a tag or a charm. 

Here is my card:
Here is the card I created for the challenge. I used Carta Bella
"A Very Merry Christmas" paper collection. I used seambinding red, 
white and green. I added some silver stickels around the tag I created, 
and around the outline of the stocking. 
I also placed a small charm in the center of the stocking.
Simple quick and easy card and not very many supplies needed.

Supplies:
Paper: Carta Bella "A Very Merry Christmas" from CountryCraftCreations; Gold Metallic Cardstock from CountryCraftCreation
Accessories: Silver Stickels; Seambinding - Red, White and Green from CountryCraftCreations

Challenges entered:



Thank you for joining me today. I invite you to head over to International Art & Soul our theme is Add a tag or a charm. to join us for the challenge. And please leave a comment and become a follower. 
Thank you 
Deb

7 comments:

  1. A lovely Christmas card and that stocking is brilliant. Love the seam binding bows and the charm taking centre stage. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable tag Debbie, wonderful colours and placed on the card is so effective :) :) As you say, it is not always the most complicated that catch the eye and you have really shown that with this fab creation :) :) :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card with this tag! Love the colors combo! The stocking looks great on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this �� I just go gaga over retro Christmas ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is so pretty... the stocking on the tag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The stuffed stocking is awesome!

    ReplyDelete